Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Part 1: Overview of the Adult and Continuing Education Credit Course Programs

Non-degree-seeking students can take undergraduate courses for credit through two programs offered through the Office of Adult and Continuing Education:

Postbaccalaureate Program for Teachers

This program provides access to undergraduate courses for individuals who've already earned a bachelor’s degree and initial teacher's certification in Pennsylvania and seek a second teaching certificate.

Dual Enrollment for High School Students

  • Extended Studies
  • R&P Building
    629 Fisher Avenue
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2292
  • Fax: 724-357-7597
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.