Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Undergraduate Admissions

Admissions Information

Note: Be sure to declare your specific English major on the Undergraduate Application.

English Placement with Portfolio Information

Change of Major

For students in other majors, visit the English Department Office in Room 110, Leonard Hall. Tell one of the secretaries that you need to fill out a change of major form and they will help you out. Be sure that you ask for a checklist of the English Major Course Requirements before you leave.

  • English Department
  • Leonard Hall, Room 110
    421 North Walk
    Indiana, PA 15705-1094
  • Phone: 724-357-2261
  • Fax: 724-357-2265
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.