One of my clients in the northwestern part of Pittsburgh is seeking a junior level web application developer with a salary range of $40k to $50k, based on qualifications. I have presented candidates with as little as six months of experience.
Please post the following permanent position.
The developer’s role is to work with business process owners to understand the business need and develop technical solutions that integrate existing and future applications into the organization’s information systems.
The developer’s role is to work with business process owners to understand the business need and develop technical solutions that integrate existing and future applications into the organization’s information systems. This individual is also responsible for coordination of the testing that is required before development programs are moved to production. The person must be able to work independently or as part of a team. Proven communication and problem-solving skills are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required, or equivalent work experience is acceptable
- One to two years of experience working in a development and production environment
- Experience in BizTalk or other enterprise application integration (eAI) applications is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Web publishing technologies is a benefit. Sharepoint and MCMS would be helpful.
- The person must understand databases and database relationships and must be fluent in SQL Server.
- Experience with design and development methodologies
- Ability to quickly understand/evaluate business and end user requirements and translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Effectively evaluate and incorporate a data integrity strategy into all designs
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities to meet business requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
As always. Thank you.
A.C. Coy Company
400 Technology Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Office: (724) 514-4444 x427
Toll Free: (800) 784-5773
Cell: (412) 260-4093
FAX: (724) 514-1111