Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Education Benefit Programs

GI Bill Benefits
Learn how to apply for GI Bill education benefits including the Post 9/11 GI Bill, each chapter of the Montgomery GI Bill, the Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program, and the Vocational Rehabilitation Program.
Student Loans and Grants
Learn about additional financial aid options including federal and state grants and student loans.
Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA)
Members of the Army Reserve can apply for the Federal Tuition Assistance Program (FTA) through their Army Reserve Unit. These funds can be used to pay IUP tuition and fees.
Pennsylvania Education Assistance Program (EAP)
Qualified members of the Pennsylvania Army and Air National Guard who have a six-year service commitment may apply for tuition funding through the PA Education Assistance Program.
WAVE Program
WAVE is used by GI Bill Chapter 1606, 1607, and Chapter 30 recipients to verify attendance each month. 
  • Office of Veterans Affairs
  • Pratt Hall, Room 104
    201 Pratt Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-3009
  • Fax: 724-357-3957
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
  • Summer Hours
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.