Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

School Counseling Certification Only

Those students already possessing a master's degree and desiring School Counseling certification (elementary or secondary) may apply to the counseling program for "Certification Only" status.

Applicants should contact the school counseling program coordinator to have their graduate transcript(s) evaluated to determine necessary course work to complete commonwealth graduate certification requirements. Applicants for "Certification Only" must meet similar admission requirements as degree-seeking applicants.  
Correspondence regarding this site should be sent to its maintainer Dr. Bob Witchel

Please see IUP's statement regarding pages that do not officially represent the university.