Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Reporting a Crime

There are multiple ways to file a report.

You have the right to report sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. For information on this process, please see Title IX: Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Complaint Procedures.

To file a criminal complaint, contact University Police at 724-357-2141 or call 911.

If you have questions or would like to speak to someone about resources for survivors of violence, help is available.

Contact the Haven Project at (724) 357-3947 or the Counseling Center at (724) 357-2621. 

You may also contact your local crisis hotline: