Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Why wait to graduate from high school to start earning college credit?

If you’re a qualified high school junior or senior, you can enroll in courses at IUP to earn both high school and college credit. Your college credit will be transferable to IUP and many other colleges and universities nationwide.

You can take courses at the IUP Indiana, Northpointe, or Punxsutawney campus. While we prefer that first-year Dual Enrollment students take courses in the classroom, we understand that it is not possible for all students to come to a campus, so we do offer online classes to those who are at a distance. All second-year Dual Enrollment students have the option of taking courses online.

Choose from a variety of courses available to Dual Enrollment students.

Apply Now!

  1. You must be a junior or senior.
  2. Meet with your high school guidance counselor. If you qualify academically, he or she will give you a Dual Enrollment application.
  3. Submit your application, your current high school transcript, and a letter of recommendation from your counselor to IUP.
  4. Once you’re accepted, we'll send you information on a mandatory one-day Orientation that includes placement testing.

New to Dual Enrollment?

If you are a student new to our dual enrollment program and have not taken courses with us, please fill out the required forms below for the semester in which you are applying for.


New Student Spring 2015 Forms

New Student Fall 2014 Forms

Returning to Dual Enrollment?

If you are a student returning to our program and have taken dual enrollment courses before, please fill out the required set of forms for the semester for which you are applying for.

Returning Student Spring 2015 Forms

Returning Student Fall 2014 Forms


  • Continuing Education
  • Keith Hall, Suite 100
    390 Pratt Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2292
  • Fax: 724-357-7597
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.