Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Reporting Energy Waste

We all must do our part to conserve energy and reduce consumption.

Any energy wasting conditions, equipment, situations, or events should be reported to the University Energy manager for correction.

Please define, describe, and submit the information via e-mail using the Energy Management Observation Form. (Please note that the form will be e-mailed in a different format.)

  • Energy Management
  • Robertshaw Building
    650 South Thirteenth Street
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-3077
  • Fax: 724-357-2670
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.