Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

All Other Applicants

Whether you are a student at another college or university looking to take classes and transfer the credits back to your institution, or you have a bachelor’s degree, high school diploma, or GED and would like to take classes for personal or professional development, you can take classes during the summer session at IUP.

*Subject to course availability and prerequisites being met by the applicant

Alternatively, you may mail or fax your transcripts to:

Adult and Continuing Education
390 Pratt Drive, Keith Hall Suite 100 
Indiana, PA 15705

Fax: 724-357-7597

  • Summer Sessions
  • Keith Hall, Suite 100
    390 Pratt Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2292
  • Toll Free: 800-640-7421
  • Graduate Courses: 724-357-2222
  • Fax: 724-357-7597
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.