Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

How to Sign Up for Housing and Meals and Add Flex

Signing up for housing and meals can be done through MyIUP.

Off-Campus Meal Signups and Adding Flex

Off-campus and University Towers students can sign up for a mealplan by clicking where indicated in the example below. To get to this screen:

  • The student must log into MyIUP
  • Click on the Campus Services tab
  • Click on “Meal plan options and sign-up” under the Dining block
  • Select Term
  • Select “To add an All Flex Meal Plan or to add flex dollars, please click here,” as indicated on the picture below.

Note that Dining Flex is not the same as the Crimson Cash account, which is used for vending, laundry, and printing.

This form can also be used by all students to add Flex. It cannot be used to change a mealplan. If you wish to change a mealplan, please contact the Housing Office in person, or you may e-mail

URSA Meal Screen

Dining Costs Fall and Spring
Dining costs at IUP (per person per semester)
Summer Housing and Dining Rates
List of Summer housing and dining rates.
  • Office of Housing, Residential Living, and Dining
  • Ruddock Hall, Suite G-37
    1099 Maple Street
    Indiana, PA 15705-1075
  • Phone: 724-357-2696
  • Fax: 724-357-5762
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
  • Summer: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.