Everyone Matters is a global social media campaign encouraging inclusivity and non-judgment of others. At Indiana University of Pennsylvania, we treat each other with civility, dignity, and respect.
Come join us in the Hawk’s Nest in Stephenson Hall to take a stand against hate!
Come join us at one of our following events:
- 3/4/13 – Stephenson Hall, second floor, central lounge (Hawk’s Nest) from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/5/13 – Suites on Pratt, main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/6/13 – Putt Hall, main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/6/13 – Delaney Hall, main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/7/13 – Elkin Hall, main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/8/13 – Punxsutawney campus, lobby of Dining Hall from 1:00–3:00 p.m.
- 3/11/13 – Wallwork Hall, ground floor, central lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/12/13 – Northern Suites, main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/13/13 – Suites on Maple, East main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/13/13 – Ruddock Hall, main lobby from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- 3/14/13 – Whitmyre Hall, Great Hall from 6:00–8:00 p.m.
At the events we will:
- Take a photo of you holding a sign stating “I am _________”
- Have an opportunity for you to sign a “Don’t Judge” pledge
- Allow you to help create a “Letting Go of Judgment” tree
- Come take a “Pride in Identity” for being a member of a particular group, religion, ethnic group, city, state, etc. while encouraging others to stop judging each other for who we are!
For more information, check out our Everyone Matters page on Facebook.