Several Chemistry and Biochemistry majors in the Department of Chemistry received recognition for their work during the fifth annual Undergraduate Scholars Forum on April 1, 2010.
- Jennifer Casanova won Best Bibliography.
- Justin Williams won for Best Poster of the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
- Maura Barrett won second place in the Sigma Xi Award.
- Nadia Szymanski won Honorable Mention for her poster.
- Heather Wagner won Honorable Mention for her poster.
Congratulations to these students and to all of those who participated in the Undergraduate Scholars Forum.