The Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs (ATOD) Program wants to know more about you. We are conducting a focus group to find out:
- Who are the non-drinkers of IUP?
- What are the reasons for abstaining from alcohol?
- What activities do you do in your leisure time?
- How can the ATOD office provide for you?
Space is limited, and you must register to attend by April 9, 2010. Free pizza and $5 gift card to Starbucks for participants!
Choose from two dates:
- Monday, April 12, at 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14 at 5:00 p.m.
Contact ATOD to get more details and reserve your spot:
G59 Suites on Maple East
Center for Health and Well-Being