New Faculty Orientation Sustained Support Program
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009
Time: 12:15–1:15 p.m.
Location: Stabley Library, Room 101
Topics that will be covered include:
- support for faculty research
- the incorporation of information literacy into their curriculum, assignments, and syllabi
- class instruction sessions
- library resources, especially databases, along with book and media purchases
- using ILLIAD, PALCI, and the VPN
Presenter: Susan Drummond, instruction librarian (Susan.Drummond@iup.edu)
Registration: Please contact presenter directly if you plan to attend.