Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Annual and Personal Leave Carryover

If you are an employee with a annual or personal leave carryover balance from leave calendar year 2012 and are going to be using the leave, the requests for leave must be submitted and approved before the close of business on Thursday, April 18, 2013.

Office of Payroll Services

  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.