Next week is one of the most exciting weeks of the academic year: The annual Undergraduate Scholars Forum and Graduate Scholars Forum will be held at the HUB!
USF: Tuesday, April 2, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
GSF: Wednesday, April 3, from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Why should you go?
- See scholarly work in your discipline and get ideas for the kinds of work you could do in the future.
- Learn about how to present your work at conferences.
- See what a scholarly conference looks like.
- Support your friends who are presenting!
- Satisify a class requirement (attendance vouchers will be available).
Take a look at the USF presentation titles and times by discipline or department.
So mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 2, and Wednesday, April 3. See you there!