Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Forwarding Invoices to Accounts Payable

From time to time, vendors supplying goods or services to the university will incorrectly send their invoices directly to the department that received those goods or services. Please remember that when you receive such invoices, the document should be forwarded as soon as possible to the Accounts Payable Department in B-25 Clark Hall.

If you need any assistance or have any questions regarding this request, please contact Ruth Houser, director of Accounts Payable,, at 724-357-6242 or

Posted on 11/28/2012 2:18:14 PM

Recent News

    Subscribe to the Financial Operations News Feed

    RSS Feed

    • Financial Operations Office
    • Clark Hall, B18
      1090 South Drive
      Indiana, PA 15705
    • Phone: 724-357-5567
    • Fax: 724-357-3026
    • Office Hours
    • Monday through Friday
    • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
    • 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.