Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Help Students Adjust to College Life

Are you wondering how to help students who are having difficulty adjusting to college life? The “Where To Turn” poster contains resources which are widely used by IUP students.

Always, in an emergency, contact University Police at 724-357-2141. If you are unsure about how best to help students who appear to be having difficulties, download the “Where To Turn” flyer to print and share with a student with concerns.

Contact Rhonda Luckey, vice president for Student Affairs, at, or contact any other member of CART for advice and direction.

  • Student Affairs Division
  • Sutton Hall, Suite 211-216
    1011 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-4040
  • Fax: 724-357-4977
  • Office Hours
  • Monday–Friday
  • 7:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.