Please note these deadlines for dropping, adding, and withdrawing from courses in Spring semester 2012:
Official Drop/Add Period
- Begins: Monday, January 23
- Deadline to drop classes: Saturday, January 28
- Deadline to add classes: Sunday, January 29
For more information regarding Drop/Add, please refer to page 24 of the 2011–2012 Undergraduate Catalog.
Individual Course Withdrawal Period
- Begins: Monday, January 30
- Deadline for courses ending by mid-semester: Thursday, February 23
- Deadline for individual course withdrawal: Friday, April 6
The Individual Course Withdrawal Policy provides students who are unable to complete a course the option of withdrawing from it. Students should consider this option only after they have discussed other options with the instructor and/or their advisor.
For more information, refer to Withdrawal Policies.
Office of the Registrar