Universitas is the bi-monthly publication by the Office of International Education. It includes articles from returning study abroad students, current international students, international events, and announcements.
To read the November–December issue, please visit the Universitas webpage. Articles include:
- “Freedom of Speech: A Reflection” by Jamie Minich, U.S. — Anthropology (studied abroad in Jordan)
- “Of Journeying the Benefits are Many” by Jocelyn Amevuvor, U.S. — Spanish, Pan-African Studies minor (studied abroad in Mexico)
- “Turkish Recipe: Patlican Domalsi (stuffed eggplant)" by Dogukan Ulupinar, Turkey — M.A. Community Counseling
- “I Know What You Did Last Summer” by Brenna Bonfiglio, U.S. — Journalism (Semester at Sea)
- “Internationals in American Weather” by Shavonneice Youbar, Jamaica — Journalism
- “International Events Around Campus” by Elizabeth Solomonides, Britain — M.A. Public Affairs
- “Tiffany in Australia” by Tiffany Fasig, U.S. — Journalism (studied abroad in Australia)
If you would like to receive this newsletter as part of an electronic mailing list, please e-mail your contact information to the Office of International Education at email@example.com.