The SECA Benefit Lunch took place on Thursday, October 27, 2011, in the Oak Room. The third drawing of prizes took place at the luncheon.
If you have organizations and causes you have historically supported, there is a good chance you can continue to do so through the convenience of regular SECA payroll deductions to one of the 1,400 participating agencies, i.e., if you support the United Way, you can direct your SECA pledge to your local United Way.
If each IUP employee pledged the cost of a single cup of coffee, cappuccino, espresso, mocha, or chai tea latte each pay, we would raise nearly $100,000. What a difference that would make!
Here are the SECA Lunch Winners:
- Oak Grove Commemorative Box: Jennifer Faught
- Disney On Ice, Four-Pack: Ruth Succheralli
- Three-Month Membership to the James G. Mill Fitness Center: Sam Clutter
- Lunch for Two at the Oak Room: Edie Bash, Toni Linta, Mark Geletka, and Michelle Fryling
- $25 Gift Certificate to the Co-Op: Joyce Piper
- $20 Crimson Cash Certificate: Dee Baker-Simon, Edie Bash, Tressa Wright, Mike Lezanik, and Mary Beth Leidman
- Two Tickets to The Old Maid and the Thief/The Telephone: Deanne Snavely
The final two drawings take place October 28 and on the day the campaign ends—November 4. There is still time to make a difference for the nonprofits and charity organizations that help enrich our lives.