The Aramark Scholarship form (PDF) for the 2011–2012 semester is still available. Forms are due by April 30, 2011.
Aramark scholarships are established and donated by the IUP food service contractor.
Awards are based on the academic year and include:
- Five $1,000 on-campus scholarships (must live on campus to qualify)
- Five $1,000 off-campus scholarships
- Five meal contract scholarships (fourteen meals per week)
- Minimum 30 earned credits at the end of Spring 2011
- Maximum 100 earned credits at the end of Spring 2011
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Undergraduate status
- Must have a 2011–2012 FAFSA on file
- Deadline for submission is April 30, 2011
For an application, print the Aramark Scholarship form (PDF), visit the Office of Housing and Residence Life, or call 724-357-2696 for more information.