As part of International Education Week, beginning October 4, 2010, IUP students, faculty, staff, and Indiana County community members are invited to submit internationally themed photos for an International Photo Exhibit.
The photos will be displayed at the Commonplace Coffeehouse from October 2010 through February 2011. Three People’s Choice Awards will be given on October 7, 2010, based on voting. Submit your photos and show us how you see the world!
Details for submissions:
- Photos must have been taken abroad within the past five years.
- Participants can submit one photo (5” x 7” or 8” x 10”), matted and framed.
- Attach a label on the back of each piece, including artist’s name, title of picture, location photo was taken, if for sale and for how much, e-mail, and phone number.
- All interested participants can submit photos until October 1, 2010, to the IUP Office of International Education, Delaney Hall, Room B25, Indiana, PA 15705, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon and from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- $5.00 cash entry fee per person is required.
- Photos will be displayed and voted on by IUP students/faculty/staff in the HUB’s Susquehanna Room on October 7 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sixteen photos will be chosen for an exhibit featured in the Commonplace Coffeehouse from October 2010 through February 2011.
- Please contact Jessica Dories at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.