IUP artmark

Message from the Post Office for Residence Hall Students

Posted on 12/7/2012 1:31:01 PM

The IUP Post Office reminds all students who live in residence halls to fill out a change-of-address card to forward mail before leaving for the winter break.

The IUP Post Office cannot forward your mail without a change-of-address card. Cards are available at the Post Office or the Post Office website. Simply click on "forms for forwarding mail." Print and fill out the form and mail it to the Post Office or drop it off before you leave.

The card will also include package forwarding.

If you don't complete a card, your mail will be returned to sender (If you're coming back to campus for spring semester, it will remain in the IUP Post Office.) Please make sure you contact persons or companies you expect to receive packages from and change your address with them directly.

Fed Ex will forward your packages if you are willing to pay for forwarding.

UPS will forward packages, but you must supply IUP Postal Services with a change of address card for UPS forwarding.

Enjoy the holidays, and see you at the beginning of the spring semester.

Post Office staff