Frequently asked questions for international students.
1. What is the deadline for admission if I am an international student?
2. I am an international student. How would you compute my GPA?
International students are considered on an individual basis.
3. If I took my TOEFL three years ago, will you accept it?
TOEFL scores are valid for two years.
4. What if I cannot send official transcripts from my home country?
You may send a copy of your transcripts/mark sheets which have been signed by the registrar of your university.
5. If I am an international student, can I receive any financial assistance?
The IUP Eberly MBA Program has excellent opportunities for financial assistance to “highly qualified” international applicants in the form of “partial tuition waiver” during the first semester of study.
6. If I am an international student, can I apply for a loan?
International students are not eligible to apply for loans.
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
© 2007–17 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
1011 South Drive, Indiana, Pa. 15705 | 724-357-2100