How to Change Visa Status

  • Please make an appointment to meet with the international student advisor. There are many different situations and rules that apply to changing your visa status in the U.S.

    An IUP international advisor will assist prospective and current students with changes of status relevant to IUP. Please make appointment by e-mail: