Forms and Applications

  • Forms for international students
  • Conversation Partners Application
    Conversation Club pairs up international students with native speakers to learn and exchange language and culture.
    Curricular Practical Training Application
    O:\Student Employees\Letters and Forms\3 by 3 Wall Panel YOU MUST OBTAIN A NEW I-20 WITH WORK PERMISSION ON PAGE 3 BEFORE YOU BEGIN WORKING. Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is designed to provide students with the opportunity to gain actual employment ex-perience that is “an integral part of the established curricu
    Dependent Immigration Request Form
    Use this application to obtain an I-20 or DS-2019 form to bring your spouse and/or dependent children to the U.S.
    International Friendship Program Student Application
    Application to join the International Friendship Program, a program that seeks to promote international understanding by bringing together Indiana area families or individuals and international students who attend IUP.
    International Students Transfer Form
    International Students Transfer Form
    J-1 Academic Training Application
    Academic training is work, training, or experience related to a student’s field of study and offered through the Office of International Education International Student advisor. You must have permission and documentation before starting a paid position.
    Optional Practical Training Application
    Below you will find frequently asked questions regarding OPT What is “OPT”? Answer: Optional Practical Training (OPT) is a work benefit allowed to international students in F-1 immigration status who are en-rolled in, or completing a degree program in the U.S. This employment can be used pre-completion of studies, over
    Partial Tuition Waiver Hour Confirmation Sheet
    People who ARE doing PTW need to complete this form to confirm their hours.
    Program Extension Form
    When you need to continue in an educational program beyond the originally estimated completion date, you must apply for an extension no later than thirty days before the expiration date on your I‐20 or DS‐2019.
    Reporting U.S. Address Changes for Immigration Purposes
    Students and scholars on F1 or J1 visas are required to report their U.S.A. address to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) through your designated school official/responsible officer (OIE staff). 
    SACM Student Online Course Approval
    Online course approval form for IUP Students sponsored by Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM).
    Social Security Work Authorization Form
    O:\1-Student Employees\Letters and Forms\3 by 3 Forms The Social Security Administration now requires all F-1 visa holders to supply evidence of employment and J -1 students to show employment authorization from sponsors before being issued a social security number. A social security number (SSN) cannot be issued for i