Working Out Of Classification Form

  • When requesting a temporary “working-out-of-classification” status for an employee, the Request for Working-Out-of-Classification form needs to be completed. Signature approval of both the supervisor and vice-president are required.

    Upon receipt of this form, with the approval signatures, the employee will then be added to the “Working-Out-of-Classification” report that is generated on a biweekly basis.

    Each bargaining unit has specific rules concerning out-of-class assignment. If you have any questions on the specifics, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Human Resources.