Every application for achievement funds should contain:
- Cover sheet and signature page
- Personal statement (reference any Don Asher book or the notebooks in Kevin’s office)
- Proposal for how funds will be used. This includes:
- A description of what the enhancement experience will be
- A justification for this specific experience that details other options explored and explains why this specific opportunity is best
- A breakdown of costs in table form
- Explanation of other funding sources I have applied for
- Status of arrangements: admission status, whether any preliminary arrangements have been made, deadlines/dates for funding, etc.
- Résumé/vita (reference Don Asher’s College to Career book in Kevin’s office)
- Four-year plan
- Letter to HC alumni asking them to donate to the Achievement Fund to support my application
Be sure to take a look at the sample application.