Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Think critically, demonstrating mastery application of concepts from Asking the Right Questions.
- Develop higher order reasoning skills by synthesizing ideas from several points of view.
- Develop oral and written communication skills that cross the normal boundaries between disciplines.
- Function effectively as a working member of a learning community applying conflict/resolution model.
- Participate effectively in active learning.