Should I apply through the Cook Early Decision Application Review? Here are some common scenarios:
- I am only applying to Cook Honors College. It is my top choice. —YES
- I am applying to Cook Honors College and a few other colleges through early decision admission only. —YES
- CHC is one of several schools that I am considering seriously, but it is the only one that has an early decision admission process. —NO
- I will need to see the outcome of my FAFSA before I can commit to a college. —NO
- I have at least one regular decision application pending at another school. —NO
Early Decision Details
Deadline: November 15 (All application materials must be postmarked by November 15)
You will be notified of your admission status prior to January 1 by mail.
You have until January 15 to accept or decline our offer. If accepting, you will need to send in your $150 IUP tuition deposit and Cook Honors College acceptance contract.
If you are awaiting an early offer from another school but will not hear from that school prior to January 15, you need to contact Cook Honors College to inquire about an extension to your deadline.
Please note: Some majors at IUP have special admissions requirements, including Dietetics, Education, Nursing, Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Art, Music, and Theater.