December 1, 2010
Scholarships for outstanding female college juniors with leadership experience, campus and community involvement, unique and inspiring goals, and excellence in their field of study.
Any woman who is a full-time junior enrolled at a U.S. or Canadian college or university for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Each Entry Must Include
- A completed application form
- An official college transcript (may be mailed separately)
- A black-and-white or color photograph (for identification purposes only); please attach this to your e-mail with the completed entry form, or include it with your mailed entry
- At least two letters of recommendation; please use the forms provided (may be submitted separately)
- CDs, videos, or samples of your work may be mailed separately from your entry form. You may also enclose any relevant newspaper clippings, or describe local recognition received in newspapers, on radio, or television, etc. Label photo(s) and enclosures with your name and school.
Download electronic entry form and recommendation forms
Glamour's Top 10 College Women Competition
4 Times Square, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036