If you can’t make it to the Honors College for a visit during the week, then our Saturday open houses are for you. The open house is a great way to get to know the Cook Honors College with other prospective students.
At an open house, you will:
- meet faculty and students
- participate in a sample of freshman Honors Core
- understand details of the Honors curriculum
- learn about financial aid and our scholarships
- ask questions and get honest answers from our students
- take a walking tour of campus
- enjoy lunch in the student dining hall
Upcoming Open House Dates
- November 7, 2015
- March 19, 2016
Use the form below to register. If you have any questions, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-487-9122.
"We are philosophers, artists, and athletes . . . musicians, soldiers, and writers . . . adventurers and students. We've traveled from around the world and just down the street. Come visit us, get to know us, and find out why the Cook Honors College may be your perfect fit."