"We are philosophers, artists, and athletes . . . musicians, soldiers, and writers . . . adventurers and students. We've traveled from around the world and just down the street. As members of the Honors College, we come to discuss, experiment, discover, and learn. From Greeks to university senators . . . band to rugby . . . debates to poetry . . . we are a community of scholars, and we invite you to discover us."
If you can’t make it to the Honors College for a visit during the week, then our weekend open houses are for you. The open house is a great way to get to know the Cook Honors College with other prospective students. Open houses run from early Friday evening until Saturday afternoon.
At an open house you will:
- stay overnight in the Honors College residence hall
- meet faculty and students
- participate in a sample of freshman Honors Core
- understand details of the Honors curriculum
- learn about financial aid and scholarships
- ask questions and get honest answers from our students
- take a walking tour of campus
- enjoy lunch in the student dining hall
- interview with our Associate Director Kevin Berezansky, if you choose
Spring 2013 Overnight Open House
Register for an Open House
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-487-9122.