Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Speech-Language Pathology, M.S.

Earn the M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology, and start your career off strong. Meet the requirements for the Certificate of Clinical Competence, Pennsylvania’s licensure, and licensure from other states. You might also choose to meet the requirements for teaching certification to provide speech-language pathology services in the schools.

  • School of Graduate Studies and Research
  • Stright Hall, Room 101
    210 South Tenth Street
    Indiana, PA 15705-1048
  • Phone: 724-357-2222
  • Fax: 724-357-4862
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
  • Summer: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.