Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions about the Office of Finance

These are the questions that are most frequently asked of the Finance Area. If you need additional information, feel free to contact us at 724-357-2205.

What office do I contact for information regarding questions on my cost center or budget transfers?

Contact the Office of Financial Accounting at 724-357-7701.

Whom do I contact regarding questions about my paycheck?

Employees should contact Payroll at 724-357-2510 or by e-mail at Student employees should contact Payroll at 724-357-2511 or by e-mail at You can also visit the website for Faculty/Staff Payroll Office.

Whom do I call if I have a question about my tuition bill?

Call the Bursar's office at 724-357-2207.

Whom should I contact to obtain information about the financial reports of the university?

Call the director of Financial Operations at 724-357-5567.

  • Finance Office
  • Clark Hall, Room B26
    1090 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2205
  • Fax: 724-357-3026
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.