Spadafora Family, Indiana, PA
The Cecil and Ann Spadafora family founded the original Colonial Motor Mart location in Indiana, Pa., in 1946. The garage was built and cultivated on a commitment to provide excellent value and outstanding service with one simple goal in mind—Total Customer Satisfaction. Over the years, their growth in the community has afforded the opportunity to expand operations to include #1 Colonial Toyota, also in Indiana, and #1 Colonial Chevrolet-Ford on Route 30 in Latrobe, Pa.
In 1972, Cecil Spadafora, a 1935 Penn State graduate, concentrated his efforts on building Colonial Land, a family corporation which operates Wyoming Hall (a private resident hall) and Meadow Lane Golf Course. The Spadaforas also set up a scholarship fund, the Cecil and Ann Spadafora Scholarship, to benefit players on the IUP football team. Supporting the scholarship are Cecil and Ann's children, Chuck, W. H., Cecil, Jr., and Jo-Una.
Information from visitindianacountypa.org and IUP Endowed Scholarship Program.
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
© 2007–16 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
1011 South Drive, Indiana, Pa. 15705 | 724-357-2100